Sunday, May 1, 2016

Been continuing the training

But now I have an appointment to shoot REAL bullets.  Finally.

Kinda Bupkis other than that news.

Up til now I have been unlearning what bad habits I could in a simulator.  Gah!  I used to know the brand name.  Anyway, one of the sims is a zombie scenario, so that was kinda nice.  Must have been developed in Britain.  The police zombies are Bobbies. 

When not showing idjits like me how to shoot he partners with a security company. 

But if I could sum up the stuff to improve myself, that would be keeping it simple and do three things. 
  1. Relax
  2. Front sight
  3. Trigger squeeze
No matter what else is going on. 

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Trigger PRESS... :-) Get squeeze out of your lexicon. It's all about getting that repetitive motion straight to the rear without impacting your grip or aim point! (And no, it's NOT easy)...