Monday, July 19, 2021

Made a mistake

I image-searched my cancer.  Ugh.  Lots of disfiguring red facial blotches, and swelling.  From the over thickening blood you see.  Because I am making too much of a macro protein, savvy?

Do not recommend.

There is no cure for Waldenstroms.  And I only know I have it because I already have symptoms.  So...  maybe we can alleviate them symptoms every now and then, but they will always come back.  Hooray.  And get worse.  Hooray.  Over a long long time, as it is a slooooooooow burn.   Then it will kill me.  But hey, if a man lives long enough his prostate will kill him.  I won't live that long to have to worry about that.  And, I can still buy green bananas now, sure.  So I got that going for me.

That all made me think of this safety sign for high voltage.  This one usually refers to how much it will hurt as you die after getting ZAPPED.  Mine will just hurt for years and years and years...  Good thing my Morale and Laundry Officer is working overtime! 







"IMBRUVICA can be used in combination with Rituximab!"  Yeah, yeah.  I know.   Soon.  Soon.

1 comment:

ProudHillbilly said...

1) People tend to post bad things and not good things. So what you read will probably be The Worst Of It. You may not be in line for The Worst Of It.

2) Hugs. At least they could cut my problem out.