Sunday, August 22, 2021

So this is fun.

Been off work since Wednesday because of this, but I still gotta walk on it to get medicos.


Overdid it.  Mentioned that before.  The lower lividity is more bruise like than blood-poisoning like. 

Yes, I told my doctor.  Even had a virtual visit.  Hurts a bit.  Staying off it as much as I can.  CT Scan tomorrow, tho, and I am not letting them delay me again, insurance or no.

"So what is the good news T-Bolt?"

You know, I am not as debilitated by my back as much!  Much more bearable.  So I got that going for me. Just the foot problem.

Feels good when I drain it.  Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Two days later:


Feels better, too, after the lancings, once it sorta stayed drained.  It took a few.  I drained it the way they taught boy scouts to do hiking blisters back in the 80s.  And I know Infantry were taught similarly at least once.  That's all the fine detail you want to know:  "I successfully drained with an alcohol-sterilized everything," and leave it at that.

1 comment:

ProudHillbilly said...

"They" say not to drain a blister, just let it reabsorb. "They" have never had mega-blister in an area that has to regularly have pressure on it.