Friday, October 8, 2021

Gimme A Boost

I went to get a Booster shot for the Coof,  Pharmacist told me to pound sand.  After I walked all the way across that parking lot on these feet?  Well FUCK him.

The Oncologist told me to get that booster shot because I am immuno-compromised?  FUCK HIM TOO.  You both have my address.  Bring the booster here to me or forget it.  I'm not putting myself through that bullshit again.   

Wondering if I should even bother with ANY of these medicos ever again.

---

I find myself raging way too much lately.  Can't be good.  Can't be good.  If I could reach a level of calm and NOT bother with chemo, I would.  Just accept it and let it all happen in its time.

Huh, I guess that is me trying to transition from stage 2 of grief to stage 3 and on to stage 5 all at once, at one time.  Rip off that bandaid.  

  1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance

1 comment:

ProudHillbilly said...

The thing is that the longer you fight the better the chances are that in that period of time more treatments will appear.

In the depths of chemo I was so sick that I could do very little. Including eat. Which of course put me in the hospital. And there was a point when I questioned going on. When I thought if they told me I needed more that I'd just say "F#ck it" and just die. Pretty much nobody knows that. Because I clawed out of it.

Every minute you live, every minute you fight, means something. I really don't know you, but I personally want to see your stupid Jayne hat 5 years from now. 10 years from now.

Dying is easy. Fighting isn't. Fight.