Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Good Better Best

Good, Better, Best when it comes to any positive ruling from SCOTUS, this... June?  Yeah, no extra insight hit me.  Or predictions.  Or observtion that Gottlieb could roll to the squish side at any time, but especially in a critical time.

So you get a Good Better Best health report instead.  I am reacting to the Acalabrutinib chemo well.  No noticeable reaction, at all, actually. Taking meds to make me pee like a mad man.  Gotta get all them kilt protein bits out of there.  Still have good electrolytes, tho.  Hemoglobin still sub 8.  I will feel better when it goes 9+.  My days seem long, still because I am tired already, but often have a post work doctor visit.  That'll improve.  Feet sores still improving.  Lyrica still helping my back pain, somehow. Cautious optimism after 19 months of wheel spinning.


 

3 comments:

Mike V said...

I could be wrong, but I don’t see Gottlieb doesn’t seem like a squish.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

He was ready to back gun control after one of the mass shootings. You know, to be seen as a compromise guy.

Borepatch said...

Glad that your new meds AAR is "Not really anything to report". Seems like a good thing.