Friday, October 23, 2009

Zombieland

Some of you are probably wondering why I haven’t posted a review of Zombieland, the movie, yet.

It’s because I haven’t seen it. And I’m not gonna go to the theater to see it.

Think about it. That’s what the zombies WANT you to do. You’re in a crowded, dark room with limited access to exits. Chock filled with panicky civilians. It’s a death trap! A half dozen undead children could control a room full of 400 and treat it as a great big smorgasbord. Instead of buying popcorn on your way in, you would do them a great favor by just soaking in marinade before you left the house and then pour that butter-esque tropical-oil corn-topping over your head there at the movie house.

It’s already on the Netflix queue. I’ll watch it, from the safety of my bunker, when the DVD comes out.

2 comments:

breda said...

It's one hour and 21 minutes long - not long enough for me to justify paying upwards of $9 to see it.

JB Miller said...

Come and see it in my Bunker. I am buying it on BluRay the day it's available.