Thursday, December 24, 2009

So Hard

So hard to come up with blog fodder. Running on fumes. I have the rifle sling post I've been staring at for over a year. I have the carry rigs for a rifle that looks like it will turn Sisyphusian like the rifle sling post.

Keep rolling that rock up hill.

Hmm, I can take my humble Christmas bonus, apply to it my Xmas shopping consumer debt, break even, and be that much more confident to buy off the Master List...

Yeah, that'll be nice. January is almost here. I'm half tempted to bag the snubbie, and go with a spare 1908 Pocket Hammerless or a Sig P238. It wasn't THAT long ago I was thinking of trading in the Colt I have. But you know, that's the best size I've handled for a .380 so far. And it would be my pocket carry for summer. Cocked and locked 100 year old pistol? I dunno.

Well I could still bag the snubbie and jump right to the .22 revolver...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas. Go for the 1908 Pocket. You'll respect yourself in the morning.
YeOldFurt

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

It would be my summer carry gun for now and forever!...

Hmmm. if I go to the gun store, and they HAVE a pocket hammerless, instead of getting a snubbie I'll get number 2

JB Miller said...

I will be buying a next PX4 in the next week or two. We can go to the range and you can try it and tell us all how much you hate it!

Borepatch said...

How about a post on what Santa brings for a CCW piece when he's delivering presents in Annacostia? ;-)

Merry Christmas, T-Bolt!