Friday, June 21, 2013

Dog

Having a blog is like having a dog.  A big ol' Saint Bernard.  You gotta feed it.  A LOT.  Maybe that's why it is called a 'blog'  the o-g part probably comes from the word 'dog'.  Huh?  Whadaya think of that theory, huh? 

["Uh, T-Bolt, I believe it is a portmanteau of the words Web Log.  Weblog.  Blog.  See?"  "Quiet, you!"]

Unlike a Saint Bernard, at least I don't have to walk the blog or clean up after it.

So many little things I could talk about.  Bloomberg counting that scumbag Boston a terrorist that got aired out by the po-po a victim of gun violence?  Please.  Cops leaving loaded guns everywhere.  Schoolchildren sentenced to 40 years hard labor on Devil's Island for merely thinking about the word gun in range of some jumped up public school administrator.  All have been done before by me or covered well enough on other blogs.

I found an extra box of .44 magnum while prepping for a range trip.  That's like finding a $50 in your pocket of your jeans after doing the laundry.  I think I'll look some more.  Maybe there is some .22 in that hole.

2 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

There is no .22LR.

These are not the Droids you are looking for.

Old NFO said...

LOL, you're on a roll today... :-) Good luck with the .22 sigh...