Wednesday, September 2, 2015

If I told you

That taking 170 million firearms out of circulation in America would guarantee violent crime would reduce by 51% would you go along with the confiscation scheme.

I wouldn't.  Most of the 170,000,000 are owned by the law abiding for legitimate reasons.  It's my right.  It's barely any of your business what I do or don't do.  I'm no criminal.  I am an innocent citizen.

Well, what if I told you ADDING 170M firearms to the country would happen at the same time violent crime went down in the US by 51%?  And, across the pond, in Britain, after a gun ban regime, violent crime would skyrocket over a similar time period?  I'd say, 'Bully.'

1 comment:

ASM826 said...

I think you meant "by 51%".

Nope, nope, nope. Not for 91%.

My rights are not for sale. They cannot be held hostage to the behavior of others. There is no situation that will convince me.