Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Know It All

Isn't this great? I know next to nothing about guns, yet I have stretched that lack of knowledge to over 200 blog entries. I sure can slice the baloney thin.

I hope I have done a good job on topic choices and keeping it relatively focused to my original "follow this n00bie on a voyage of discovery. with guns." The thing about all blogs, they are not really about the stated subject so much. At least half of the material is about the internet. And that subject pit is bottomless. Expound away!

And I do repeat myself. Often for emphasis. On important stuff. It's a good thing to be repetitive about safety and practicing to increase your skills. Don't you think?

I'm not really a know-it-all on guns. That's just an affectation I put on to entertain you.

2 comments:

breda said...

I am entertained - and boy, do I ever like baloney!

Jay G said...

OT, but you've been memed...