Monday, November 21, 2011

Ammo Day

So I've been kinda discombobulated of late and didn't think of Buy Ammo Day until MBtGE reminded me.  So I went ahead and planned to go out a day late and bought some rounds.  Store closed.  Will do it this afternoon or tomorrow.  He may be closed on Mondays too. 

Same trip as the busted ammo quest, stopped into Home Depot and got a snow shovel.  Nothing forecast, but why get stuck in the rush?   The old shovel has seen a lotta winters and I don't want to be without if it gives up the ghost.

The NaNoWriMo novel moves along slowly.  Blame Bethesda Software.  Gonna have to set aside at least a half hour a day.  That's not much, and it will instill SOME discipline.  I know I won't finish this novel in November, but the story will be done.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yeah, bits and pieces stuff is ALWAYS what bites us in the butt... Blog shoot 3 Dec, you available? Check my blog for details.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Checking with JBMiller tomorrow...