Monday, October 28, 2013

JayG

I'm gonna miss JayG.  Sure he is now going to be living in commuting distance.  And he is going to be a really big deal down at NRAHQ, sorta like their J. Jonah Jameson, that he's going to be able to let me into the museum after hours to personally handle the exhibits (heck he'll probably let me borrow items for as long as I want)  But he won't be blogging anymore. 

Not about guns at least. 

Everyone else can write for the major publication AND blog at the same time, but not Jay, apparently.  It's probably because he'll be too busy trying to unmask Spiderman. 

Gonna miss him.  We started at about the same time.  I never thought I'd still be here blogging about gun after he stopped.

It's like he's died, yet he's closer.

2 comments:

Jay G said...

It just means more room for other gunbloggers.

Besides, blogging is dead, or so I hear.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

So is print...