Monday, June 9, 2014

Youngins

I'm not getting any younger.  I wasn't that young when I started this blog.

And blogs aren't getting any more popular with the young crowd.  We are like newspapers in 1999.  Still important, but kinda stuff, and something is around the corner to make us obsolete.

But what is that 'something'?  I ask because how are we gonna reach out to the young gunnies coming up?  Blogs were great for spreading the gun message and before that bulletin boards and story comments, but if those are fading then we may come adrift again in the so-called gun culture. 

I'd hate for the only visible outlet for gun stuff to be those Texas open carry yahoos giving us such a bad name recently.

FB and Twitter?  How real depth is there to that?  Might be a bit more widespread, tho...

2 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Well, I'm doing the best I can on MY Blog to address the Issues for those who are New.

SOMEONE has to pick up the Slack..... ; )

Home on the Range said...

Bubblehead Les - you do real well, both of you do, and I hope you keep it up even when it's hopelessly old fashioned.