Friday, July 1, 2016

No guns for the Gays



"If members of the Pink Pistols are really concerned about ending deadly violence in the LGBT community, they could start by cutting their ties with the gay bashers at the NRA."

Gay bashers?  News to me.  Especially considering all those gay people I've run into at range trips and blog events and whatnot.  I didn't see or hear about any bashing or anything approaching bashing at any of them.

Writers for the Advocate must go to different ranges than I do, I guess.   Bound to be a few firearms enthusiasts that are less enthused with the Gay community.  But bashers?

Who bashes folks that you KNOW has the same gun you do in their own holster?  Odd, that.

1 comment:

NotClauswitz said...

Sheesh, that's just going full-retard. The incoherence of their argument takes full advantage if their pinky-finger gay-ness.