Friday, September 17, 2021

Doc Rodeo

Ok, got the Oncologist leaning on the new Gastroenterologist to get a quicker date than mid October. 

Appointment with same Oncologist on Monday for blood work.  Be sure my Red Blood Cell count isn't plummeting too fast

Appointment with GP on Tuesday to see how the Lyrica is doing for neuropathy and back pain (no impact on former, surprisingly decent on the later.)  See what she says.

Blood blisters on feet are healing.  

Got the ball rolling.  Not much else I can do.  

1 comment:

BobF said...

Hell of a way to meet new people, but take what you can get, I guess.

From nephrology I went to my cardio who prescribed a new med that sounds like the magic pill for each area of issue. So of COURSE insurance (Uncle Sam, that terrible uncle of the lot) kicks it back.

Hang in there and enjoy the small positive stuff.