Monday, September 20, 2021

Name and Shame

Look at these commenters! 


No picture.  You don't  have to put a pic of your ugly mug up there.  I know that's how The Man gets ya!  But you see Proud Hillbilly's?  Doesn't give her away yet still has SOMETHING up there.  You Don't have to put up a Daguerreotype, Mike V and Jonathan H, but something. (And I only pick on YOU because you were the top of the comments list, no offence).  Put a photo of your best dog or that pistol you sold 5 years back on GunBroker or a blurry photo of LilNasX or sumthin'.  Doesn't matter.

Oh, how?  Try this:

Go to your Account info by clicking the upper right of this page, maybe, even, but certainly whatever gmail acct you are using.  Then Personal Info.  This cover 70+% of cases. 






7 comments:

Marty said...

I forget if I have a pic? Testing...

Miguel GFZ said...

Testing mine...should be an armed angel

McChuck said...

Bwahahaha! *evil grin*

Jonathan H said...

If you want me to put up a picture, you're going have to come up with a better argument than that! 😜

ProudHillbilly said...

The baby in the dress is my Dad. The date would have been 1916.

Glypto Dropem said...

Mine

michigan doug said...

I have never seen another like mine.