Monday, September 17, 2007

new blog

I just found a new blog. Well, new to me. There are postings there from 2002, so it is ancient, by blog standards. Dirt-was-new and rocks-were-soft old days old.

It called The Other Side of Kim du Toit

Ok, so he is one of the biggest EVAH, of the gun bloggers, and inventor of Buy Ammo Day, November 19th. I just found him. New to me.

I found his blog seeking reviews of the Marlin 1894CS chambered for .357. What can I say, I'm enamored with a few models out there...

And there was NO .357 magnum rounds as Bass Pro, today. There was enough 9mm to use as fill-gravel, but no .357. Except that SIG stuff. Pah!

Anyway, plenty of new gun reading material to go over. New. To me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my. You've got some really good reading to catch up on.

Have fun!