To be confident and competent enough with a rifle to be able to hit anything I can see in a Jovian Thunderbolt kind of way.
To be able to defend myself with a handgun.
To perhaps harvest some tasty venison with either a rifle or a shotgun, any skin or antler is just a nice bonus, here.
And, if necessary: To Defend the Ramparts of Democracy from a Level 4 Zombie Outbreak or against the Jacobin, Rampaging, Godless, Red-Commie Hordes (or their modern equivalent.)
"You never select a shotgun as your primary anti-zombie firearm. It's great for onesy twosey, but zombies travel in hordes. The reload time is onerous, and the ammo, while effective, is heavy and bulky and short ranged."
Big Mistake for Her
If Ginsberg had let Scalia put the words "strict scrutiny" in Heller and Hillary said "Gun control is just not going to be a priority for my administration," Hillary would have been elected President.
People I Hit F5 on all day, hoping for more content...
ICE Goons at the Polls
-
The ICE goon at your polls may not be an ICE good. It may be a MAGA
wannabee. Like this guy.
Call the cops and have them arrested anyway.
Political Predictions
-
With the mid-term elections about a month away, I'm going to make
some guesses:
One in ten to one in twenty chance of political violence -- roug...
All Falsehoods Have a Price
-
Quote of the Day Under President Trump and Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth,
the policy of lies that empowered the terrorist Hasan is being purged from
our g...
Jumping Hot Flash, It's a Gas, Gas, Gas!
-
It was pretty cool to get a bit of the barrel-cylinder gap flash on this
shot, especially because I wasn't shooting in burst mode. I had the Canon
EOS R5...
Quick Overview of Barrel Service Life
-
Barrel-life specifications are a familiar sight in government
solicitations, technical documents, and manufacturer literature, but what
do they actually me...
Serious Mistakes Gunowners Make Link Updates
-
Some of the links to Serious Mistakes Gunowners Make have become unworkable
over the years. The buttons have the current link and take my readers
directly ...
The man who made the Internet possible
-
Divemedic has been geeking out about home network stuff which has been a
bit of a walk down memory lane - I once had a supervisor who turned down my
requ...
Weekend Knowledge Dump- October 2, 2026
-
Knowledge to make your life better. If you have some free time, check out
some of these links this weekend. Teaching Your Brain to Look Through the
Dot ...
What caliber for Optimus?
-
Yeah, I’ve not been blogging in a long time. But AI has happened in the
interim. I use it. I like it. It’s certainly made my life easier and more
entertain...
The New Resistance to the 2A
-
You can see the resistance is shaping up around “sensitive places” doctrine
and “good moral character.” I remember seeing a comment from Prof. Adam
Winkler...
Eighteen Years Ago Today...
-
Eighteen years ago today, my son was born. TheBoy entered the collective
conscious, bringing "father" to the list of names I proudly wear. He's off
to the ...
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
2 comments:
Dude.
Looks like you had a good night.
Oh, and it wasn't exactly Uncle's Meme... He was too sick to start it.
Post a Comment