Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'll Be Bock.


Well, it’s RoMERO training time again. I’ll be out of pocket for a while, and posting will be limited.

I’m sure I won’t be able to do any weapons training on the taxpayer dime. As you know, I am not on the kinetic end. The closest we ever get to zed contact is simulated scratching on, and rocking of, our modified Stryker command vehicle. We don’t even simulate turret work to brush off the other support vehicles with SAW fire. Especially not with the budget cutbacks we’ve been having. Soon we'll be training with broomsticks and pick-em-up trucks with a sign on the side that reads, "Tank."

I am very concerned about the budget restriction throughout the organization and our ability to properly contain outbreaks. Things are tough all over, economically.
Regular posting will resume apace. In the meantime…

No comments: