Sunday, February 28, 2010

Uncle

Lots of good stuff on Uncle this week. What caught my eye most was:



If you combine all the lists I've seen together you'd have 100 separate vehicles.


And 3 point sling instructions are of interest to me. I've had a Rifle Sling Post of my own percolating for over a year. Horrible writer's block on continuing that Sling post. Mainly because there is no really good alternative to the M1907 leather sling on my traditionally stocked M1A. Or nothing modern that makes me happy and confident. Until I get it straight in my head, the post is not gelling.

2 comments:

Newbius said...

Funny thing, that. I am taking back a 3-point sling for my scoped long-range rifle in favor of a traditional 2-point one. I do, however, have a 3-pointer for my other (standard AR-type) EBR that I am fairly pleased with.

YMMV

Tam said...

What kind of sling you want has a lot to do with the planned use of the gun, of course.