Monday, February 11, 2013

Got some stuff coming

The only way I'd find a gun I wanted was through gunbroker, anyway.  On one I got a good deal.  On another I got kinda hosed. 

And it will be a month before the gun store can release them to me, instead of a week.  The state police is registering them as fast as they can. 

Yes, register.  Maryland could pass a law tomorrow and tell us to turn in for confiscation whatever they wanted to.  Make me wish I lived in another state for a year or so and bought stuff there Maryland doesn't know about.

Or, did I...  Let them wonder.  Also, there are guns that look like assault rifles out there that aren't on the Maryland list of controlled items.  You can still buy them in Maryland too.  Or Virginia.  Just saying.  I need to get a list of those and blog about it.

Why the accelerated acquisition?  Well, gun control, duh.  The state is looking to make it more onerous even to pick up the 'non-SUPER-evil' varieties I am getting. 

2 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Well, here on the North Coast, I just bought a Mossberg 500 in 20 gauge from a friend. Took about one minute for me to check it out, open the wallet, and hand him a Hundred Bucks.

In a FREE STATE, we call it "Business as Usual."

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Oh, I can do that with a Mossburg 500 right now, today.