Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Reset the Clock

I can't convey how much this pleases me.

You can buy 100 round drum magazines in California, now.  Made last week.  Not way back in the 90s.  If they overturn the ruling tomorrow you can still always have your new magazine, made before tomorrow.  Last month there were no PMAGs in California.  All designed after the mag ban.  Now there are 100 million.  Every PMAG.  As long as PMAG never stamps a date or changes cosmetic appearances to something not seen before.  And I doubt they ever will, for just this reason.

2 comments:

Ritchie said...

I just looked at my gen 2 PMA it has what looks for all the world like a molding date, with the little dial that goes from 1 to 12, the number in the middle of the dial that seems to indicate the year, and some other stuff. This was bought in Colorado as a repair kit. I should check recent stock.

Will said...

I saw a note that a single CA buyer bought an entire warehouse of mags, 500k of them! No mention of who or what.