Friday, March 20, 2020

You know...

There is still a halfway decent chance this chucklehead is right.  That concerns are overblown, that the deaths are no worse than any of the last 20 flu seasons we went through without buying all the TP and pasta at the Winn Dixie.  Now I'm not saying I or you should stop being thorough when we wash our hands, and I'm sick of you people so a little bit of social distancing is ok, and take some precautions and whatnot because we don't know for sure, but...  Being ordered about and crashing the economy?  Maybe that wasn't the best idea.




But yeah, I don't way to help any of them pay any of their student loans.

(I'm totally off base with my 'maybe it isn't as bad as the panic makes it' if we end up with people needing ventilators and there are literally none to spare with 1000 miles.) 

No comments: