Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Hey, Tbolt!

"Why do you keep showing these industrial films we saw back when there was a substitute teacher?"

I can't help it, I genuinely love watching these.  I know few others do.  I'll pump the brakes a bit.  Besides, I am AFK, and these are all on auto-pilot, member?  I set these up months ago, in the beginning of a disease pandemic.  For all I know I am dead right now. 

And you.  YOU had an unkind word about it.  I was just trying keep content up.  As I type this Kim Jong Un is sposedly dead.  And months later, NOW, I am dead too.  I bet you feel like a heel.

Or, I am fine.  Probably a better chance of that, actually, than lying on a slab.  I hope there is meat and toilet paper back in the stores.  This is like time travel.  Wait!  Tell me a winning May lottery ticket so I can take it back to April.  If it hits I will buy you a Browning Automatic Rifle.  Or, sell you one for $1 to keep all this on the up and up.  No, TWO!  Two rifles, not two dollars.


1 comment:

The Neon Madman said...

No, keep posting them. Interesting clips of history. Borepatch puts up some of this type of thing from time to time, too.