Thursday, December 31, 2020

UH oh

 Low on fodder, high on happy pills.

Health report, I guess.

No neck brace.  Doc didn't want one on me.  "Just try not to bend or twist your neck.  Don't lift anything over 15 pounds."

I better get groceries delivered then.  I'd go crazy taking one bag in at a time.

And I can't read in bed.  Chin goes too low.  That's bending.

He warned the annoying part won't be in the neck, but in the shoulders.  And boy howdy those are stiff.

With no reading I am watching DVDs and pirated Hulu.  Saw all of Fargo Season 4.  Was good, but they could turn on a light!

So, TV, with lots of supporting pillows and naps.  Not quite enough stamina to play vidja games to pass the time.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do what the doctor says. I rushed things, cleaning horse stalls, lifting hay bales and such and it took longer to heal up. Good news the pain did go away and I got back to 95% of what I should be Never figured for 100.

Gerry