Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Politiceu

Other than 2nd Amendment issues, I try not to get too specific on political issues. This is a gunblog, not a political blog. Of course if the candidates light upon issue relevant to here, I may well respond.

For example, McCain may endorse a so-called Assault Weapons Ban. Or maybe Obama might come out in favor of Zombie protection/preservation. You can bet your sweet ghoul-head-smashing crowbar I’m going to respond to pro-zombie rumblings coming down from the national level. We don’t need that. Pro-zombie stuff belongs at the state level.

I mean…! No! No zombies! Not federal, not state, not LOCAL! Never.

See? Politics gets me all flustered and such. Discombobulated.


So vote for who you want to. I recommend against voting for any pro-zombie candidates.

No comments: