Monday, July 28, 2008

Zombie Harmony

So our favorite Librarian tipped me off to this horror:


I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies

Check it out.

I'm thinking of signing up. Chat up some nice ghoul over a few emails. Get to know each other. Maybe she likes to eat Scrapple (there are brains in it...) and I know I do. Maybe she likes the fact I am a cat person, like her. I mean there is nothing wrong with dogs, I just prefer cats. Easier to clean up after. After the usual back and forth I'll suggest a date. Just coffee, and during the day. On neutral ground. Someplace public. Keep it casual for the first face to face.

Then I'll wait on the roof across from the Starbucks and put a round right in her skull!

Rinse and repeat with the next girl zombie from the dating site.

What?! They are ZOMBIES! You can shoot them in the head without moral quandry. She was gonna consume my flesh in that coffee shop, along with everyone else in there! The more of them I can get to fall into that trap, the better. I'd even pretend to be a girl on the internet to get the boy-zombies to the coffee shop.

[Confidential to a certain Librarian; I still SEE that Saucy Trollop from the Baltimore Docks. No need to try to help set me up with the walking dead. Sheesh. I know I was desperate, but not THAT desperate. And ST is quite nice.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bolt,

You had me with the e-harmony...thinking you were getting soft on a lady zombie.

It took an hour for my keyboard to dry out from the water I spilled on it from laughing so hard.