Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Swiss

While buying American is a good instinct, it means less and less in a global economy. I still try to do it. Yet, I am enticed by Swiss quality and have been looking into offerings by SIG.










And it can be converted to a bolt on the lefty side. .308, .300 Win Mag, or .338 Lapua, and the USER can switch to a different barrel and caliber on the same rifle.

I have finally found the bolt rifle to covet. 5 year plan.

And their pistols are nothing to sneeze at. If the Springfields I covet are the Buicks of firearms, SIGs appear to be Cadillacs. Chuckles and Corky have been buying Sig products for smaller quality pistols, of late, and are loving them.
I'm just opening my mind to new ideas... Only zombies and Jacobins are fixated on a single thought.
Wait, Sig IS Swiss, right? Swiss? German? Cripes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SIG is swiss. Sauer is German. But they have a factory in New Hampshire, so you don't have to feel too guilty about buying one of their great pistols.