Friday, April 17, 2009

CCW Live

I almost forgot.


When I went over to Virginia to MBtGE I carried CCW for the first time.


I pocket carried the Pocket Hammerless in my left front jeans pocket. With a pocket holster, shown on the far right:


It felt so ordinary.

It printed a little bit, but I practically forgot it was there, so I didn't call attention to it. It was just to the grocery store. I had to make a beer run because, with regard to beer, MBtGE is not a connoisseur. Some Old Dominion and some Smithwicks were available. And some Killians ~shudder~ for MBtGE.
Now I need to try it with the Sig and an IWB holster.

1 comment:

3boxesofbs.com said...

I have found that IWB really requires a pant size larger.

I've been carrying a Taurus Millennium Pro PT-145 and the need is dramatic.

If you don't have enough room, it feels like being cut in half.

I'm using an Ace Case IWB for mine. I don't see an IWB in the picture Bolt, what are you using?

By the way, wanted to thank you. Reading your blog has helped convince me that it is okay to be a newbie shooter and blog about it.

So, I started my own site.
http://www.3boxesofbs.blogspot.com/

I've learned a tremendous amount from your blog and will continue to read it daily, thanks Sir.