Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fun Show this Weekend

So, there is a Gun Show in Chantilly Virginia this weekend.

Besides introducing Saucy Trollop to the glory of vast crowds of gun enthusiasts, what do I need there?

  • Followers for M1A mags
  • ammo, if there is ammo to be had
  • I'd like to SEE an ACOG scope in the flesh... the lack of eye relief concerns me.
  • Pocket Hammerless mags are a good score if there
  • I may buy some RPGs and hand grenades if the Mexican cartels haven't cleared the place out.
  • Remington Model 11 barrel is on the list. Good luck finding of them, too.

Not much on my list.

Am I forgetting something?

5 comments:

Jay G said...

I know you listed it already, but it needs to be restated for emphasis: AMMO.

Sigboy said...

Don't forget your basic Anti-Aircraft machine gun. They are rather common, every gun show has at least twenty of them.(end sarcasm.)

aepilot_jim said...

Hey Tbolt, do you know of anyone producing anti-tilt followers? If you find some, email me.

thanks

Dock said...

Maybe a synthetic stock for the M1A if you don't already have one. Also, spares of any sort.

A scope mount, too.

Ammo cans, believe it or not.

Holsters. I always forget holsters.

Let me know how much the Hammerless mags are going for, I'm just curious.

Stretch said...

When I hit last Chantilly show it was Friday 1800 hrs. and I could find only 8 cases of .45acp on the floor. Some people were leaving with hand-trucks piled 5 feet high with ammo. Get there EARLY Friday for best selection. I have enough ammo (almost) so I'm going for holster and spotting scope. Gotta stimulate the economy some how.