Not just in Maryland. In 37 states... Places where I used to be able to carry a pistol, one day soon I will be forbidden from doing so.
My CCW is up for renewal in February 2014. When that happens... I won't be able to renew my Utah CCW permit because Utah now requires I have a CCW in the state in which I reside.
So my rights are being rescinded. I don't blame Utah at all. They got pressured by the likes of MAIG to change their policy. I am going backwards. Unless Maryland gets CCW by then.
But I have options...
The next one I will try is next door neighbor Virginia. Get their out of state CCW. I have over a year.
Another Brick in the Wall
-
Quote of the Day The NFA is 92 years old. GCA68 is 58 years old. This is
how long it has taken to significantly beat back some of the provisions of
these u...
3 hours ago

6 comments:
Come to the dark side....
I'm looking into that myself. I understand that by having a Virginia Out-of-State License, I can use it in those states that don't have that Stupid Training Requirement that is part of the Ohio Permit. Which means I could go to an Indiana Blogmeet at Tam's and Bobbie's Home town w/o having to disarm, because of the lack of Reciprocity. Also, I understand that the 2014 NRA Convention is in Indianapolis, so there's another reason to get one.
Besides, I've heard that one can take the Virginia Out-of-State exam via the InterWeb, so one doesn't even have to start up the car.
Go for it.
I thought the Florida out-of-state was always the one to get.
MOVE
Florida out of state permit... Just sayin...
Just curious about the Utah permit. I live in IL and my Utah CC permit arrived today. IL has no freedoms but was issued my permit. I looked at the Utah website and saw no information about not issuing permits to non issuing states.
Post a Comment