Sunday, December 29, 2013

Yes, the metric system DOES suck

THANK you, Sean.

If I hear another Leftist Democrat complain, "Oh we are so backward.  Only Liberia and the United States still use the old system of weights and measures!"

Don't worry.  We'll start adding more countries to the list. 

You know how I know the metric system is an abomination unto Nuggan?  This came out during the Carter administration. 



I can base any policy decision on passing this simple test:  "If Jimmy Carter is for it, I'm agin it."  There are exceptions to every rule.  HIS exception is signing a law allowing beer brewing in the home that lead the microbrewery renaissance in this country.  Other than that, I would cross the street to spit on Jimmah if he was on FIRE.

The FRENCH invented it. Along with redoing all the months and whatnot in the madness of their revoultion. In the late 19th Century there was 2 big revolution. Ours and theirs. One was the right way to apply the principles of the Enlightenment, the other... Are you going to follow the French's lead? It was a shame when Auld Blighty went the wrong way.

And get off my lawn.

1 comment:

Sean D Sorrentino said...

Thanks for the link.

Them damn ferriners can keep their arbitrary system. I like my base 12 foot.