Thursday, January 30, 2020

Women? In OUR Club?!

That had been folks' concern in the gun rights movement since long before I got involved in shooting.  And there is a ways to go.

But I was thinking.

Since Cincinnatti, there ARE a LOT more women involved.  I mean, if you just look at side by sides of pictures of gun shows and NRA conventions.

It's slow, but the progress is most definitely present.

And not just women, obviously.  We are also recruiting a lot of overweight middle aged white males!

I kid, I kid.

---

And here is something from the Independent Women's Forum about Dems in Virginia.   We can only hope the gun grabbers have bitten off more than they can chew and the whole issue become poison, again, for the left



1 comment:

Antibubba said...

While I can't say I've done scholarly research on it, I see the women's rights, starting in the 19th century, increase as personal firearms became more portable and reliable. A woman capable of protecting herself, without needing her husband, father, or brothers to do so, will soon demand other rights. Suffrage began in Western states on the frontier, not in the civilized East.

The more women we can help to understand that their safety is foremost THEIR responsibility, the stronger our gun rights will be.