Sunday, July 14, 2013

Great

And now I learn the Omega-3 fatty acid from fish oil that I take to keep my arteries from clogging and giving me a heart attack or stroke?  It's gunna gimme the pee-pee cansker! 

At least salt is good for me again.  From now on I am taking all my health advice from Alan.  Or Breda.   Or Weerd.  Or JayG.  Pretty much the whole SqrlRpt crew.  Their first bit of advice is to avoid California.  Possibly because of Sharknadoes, but the reason is immaterial.  Breda says to check out a chiropracter.  Will do! 

2 comments:

ProudHillbilly said...

Actually, I've heard that there are serious questions about that study, particularly about the quality of fish oil used and the levels of contamination in it.

Old NFO said...

Yeah, don't forget the lead poisoning issue... Sigh...