Monday, November 3, 2014

Range Day

Knocked a few items off my bucket list at the blog shoot.

Shot a Barret



Sorry about the blaspheming.  Not me.  Some other dude.  Thank's Larry the Historian

Shot an M60



So, of machine guns I've shot there is that, shot a single shot Ma Deuce (it wasn't working well that day), an MG42, an MP40, and an M2 Carbine.   Thanks Murphy's Dad.

Shot a flintlock



I had shot a precussion cap front stuff before.   And that capped job might have had rifling.  But this is the first flintlock smoothbore I've had fun with.  Thanks Nancy!

4 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Glad you made it out. Come on back out next time you feel like sending a few rounds downrange.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

"The ones that run are zombies. The ones that don't run are well disciplined zombies..."

Bubblehead Les. said...

Bro, you didn't get some time on the Uzi?

Well, maybe next year...

Nancy R. said...

I'm glad you enjoyed shooting the Bess. She's a lot of fun.