Kinda in a slump. I have some posts half prepared but my give-a-dang is a little afluttered. I'll try to kick it into gear.
I hate this season. Trying to look at bright parts between the stressful parts.
PAMAS G1S: The French Beretta 92 (Now in the US!)
-
Looking for a replacement for the MAC-50, the French Gendarmerie Nationale
adopted the Beretta 92 in 1987 after finding it equal in quality to the SIG
P226...
17 hours ago

1 comment:
I was talking to someone the other day about how fast the world has gotten, and how no one has the time to just sit. How we used to sit under the oak tree and snip beans for canning, or husk corn, etc. When I was a teen, we used to get our chores done in the morning, and then everyone in our small town would get on the phone and tell what time we would meet at the ball field to play pick up base ball games until it was time for supper. This on summer vacation, of course. Winter times were spent in younger years outside for most of the time when we were not in school. Snowmobiling when we got older. Small town Michigan, we just rode from our house to the country. Now, I can't hardly get my 20 year old to want to go outside the house on a nice day to take a walk. Progress?
Post a Comment