Best info on the shooting? The book "Fatal Error". The guy spent about 25 YEARS researching the shooting. Lots of surprises turn up. (A few have turned up since he wrote it, but nothing to change his conclusions.) Was there two shooters? Yes, but not who you would think for #2. Documents everything possible. Really gets into the details. Makes all those conspiracy theories look dumb.
Weird thing, I've bought this book twice, and both got borrowed by people who died shortly afterwards. Not counting the third one I gave to my father. It didn't turn up when I looked at his place after he died.
To be confident and competent enough with a rifle to be able to hit anything I can see in a Jovian Thunderbolt kind of way.
To be able to defend myself with a handgun.
To perhaps harvest some tasty venison with either a rifle or a shotgun, any skin or antler is just a nice bonus, here.
And, if necessary: To Defend the Ramparts of Democracy from a Level 4 Zombie Outbreak or against the Jacobin, Rampaging, Godless, Red-Commie Hordes (or their modern equivalent.)
"You never select a shotgun as your primary anti-zombie firearm. It's great for onesy twosey, but zombies travel in hordes. The reload time is onerous, and the ammo, while effective, is heavy and bulky and short ranged."
Big Mistake for Her
If Ginsberg had let Scalia put the words "strict scrutiny" in Heller and Hillary said "Gun control is just not going to be a priority for my administration," Hillary would have been elected President.
People I Hit F5 on all day, hoping for more content...
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
1 comment:
Best info on the shooting? The book "Fatal Error". The guy spent about 25 YEARS researching the shooting. Lots of surprises turn up. (A few have turned up since he wrote it, but nothing to change his conclusions.) Was there two shooters? Yes, but not who you would think for #2. Documents everything possible. Really gets into the details. Makes all those conspiracy theories look dumb.
Weird thing, I've bought this book twice, and both got borrowed by people who died shortly afterwards. Not counting the third one I gave to my father. It didn't turn up when I looked at his place after he died.
Post a Comment