Friday, November 23, 2018

Range 19 November

Yeah, I am getting worse.  But I think I am on to why.

In efforts to distract myself to shoot better, and to try better finger placement to maybe draw the holes from the right side to the center, and permitting myself to go fast, I have lost sight of fundamental.

Make the trigger go good.  Fine.  I am doing that.

No, do it for real this time.  Ok, a few brief single shots of clarity, but problem identified is halfway to fixed.

Magtech rounds again.  43.  No malfunctions.  419 total in the gun.  162 since last cleaning.


You can see the shoot order if you zoom in on the sharpie numbers, upper left.  And see me lose it and then correct in one magazine.  Upper right I returned to, last, when I was getting a better handle on what I was screwing up.  More like that, next time. 

No comments: