Sunday, February 17, 2019

Haven't Been to the Range in a While.

Yes, work is still busy, but I'd still normally squeeze in a session.

Yes, I am old and have aches and pains.  There was that time I couldn't raise my support hand higher than my chest a year and a half ago.  That curtailed range work to fewer sessions and more single-hand work.  All because of pinched spinal cord in my neck

Same issue now.  But differnt.  Pain, again.  Just not as bad.  Exacerbated by work.  It's all the mice work at the computer.

Still, I like to practice hurt because the Red New Deal will require a blood revolution and I can't pick the day the jackboots come to my house to ask me to come with them to the train station and board my assigned cattle car.  I may have to say 'no thank you' when I am feeling less than 100%.  So, as much as I can, I practice when I am not 100%.  Just maybe not as long, making things worse.

So, this post is to inspire me to get off the stick a bit. 

1 comment:

ProudHillbilly said...

A gazillion years of neck and back pain. Pinched nerves and a spot between my shoulder blade and spine that had a hot spike driven into it for years. All went away when I retired.