Saturday, February 23, 2019

Magic Trick

Check out this magic trick.


It's a good trick! But look closer. That t-shirt the lady is wearing.

Thirty years ago, an ordinary person wouldn't have on a shirt like that. I think. Sure, there were pro gun t-shirts. Sometimes worn by sketchy looking dudes or gun nuts or what have you. You wouldn't see one on an ordinary woman like this. Or am I way off base and needed to open my eyes and look around more thirsty years ago? Still. Regular people in a shirt like that means 'winning' for this issue.

3 comments:

pigpen51 said...

I knew it was coming, and still I loved it. The woman's laugh was the best.

Will said...

"video unavailable"

I get this from several blogs when they post/insert them like this.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

It's a youtube link. What is blocking youtube for you? What browswer are you using?