Saturday, August 17, 2019

Ooo, good

I wish more gun writers and shooter would post stuff like this.  I LOVE this kind of stuff.  Tips.  Mini-tips.  Gun koas. 

With the 20% tighter thing, we are on different paths.  Though I am not confident I won't come around to tighter before tighter people come around to a more relaxed grip.  The goal is the same.  After a shot drop the barrel as quick as possible back to aligned with the target.  What you MUSTN'T do, either way, is tighten up in the middle of a recoil.  Now your barrel is aligned with the clouds, and you need to fight it back down as hard as you fought it going up there.

These quick tips might not settle in right away.  Tam even describes that.  But then a lightbulb goes off and "Ohhhhhhhhh, that's what they mean..."

Took me a while to grok Cooper's "Front sight, press..." properly.  I mean I knew what he meant, but didn't know what he meant.  Now I sorta do.  Know.  What was meant.

No comments: