Friday, October 21, 2011

Hippies

In a way, this whole Occupy Public Parks, Use Them For Terlets movement is a good thing.  A lot of younger colleagues didn't understand my disdain for hippies.  They didn't remember the 70s.  Then THIS happens and they are reminded, for the first time, what hippies are...

I stood up on my desk at work and shouted to the cube farm, "You youngins... Pay attention to the hippie protests!  I've seen you look askance at me before.  Talking about me behind my back.  'Why does Old Man T-Bolt hate hippies so much?'  Well NOW you see!  You see what it was like back in the day.  It'll get worse, too.  They'll get even dirtier.  CRAZIER.  But we need the hippies to act out like this every now and then so a new generation will understand the horror!"

-----

Hmm.  There was a spike in crime in the late 60s, early 70s.  Hippies!  There was another spike in the mid 80s, early 90s.  Sons of Hippies!  Hippies cause crime.  Joe Biden is right.  There is a crime spike coming.  

I learned that SCIENCE!tific conclusion from Bore Patch.  His patented: "How to win an argument using and ancient Roman fool proof technique.  Ergo Proc Hock Aster Procon.  Or something.  Boil it down, you win your argument with logic because correlation equals causation.  70% of the time it works every time."

1 comment:

Angus McThag said...

Can we get Brian to help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ftGUG7GRLE&feature=related