Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I can't get enough of these


But not just for guns.  Guns add an extra interest, of course, but all those industrial process shows fascinate.  I can watch the episode of How It's Made about jet ski fabrication and be content.  Industrial processes of yesteryear even more so, like, say, a 1940s ditty about making mechanical cash registers in Dayton.  This video hits the trifecta.  Guns, Industry, History.

First time I've heard Garand's voice. Whoa nelly, what accent is that? The name might be French, but that doesn't sound French to me. (I know he is a Canadian import...)

Speaking of that, the Garand movies really helped me out, but I have never watched this for my M1A stuff.


2 comments:

ZerCool said...

That accent is Québécois.

Angus McThag said...

What ZerCool said.