Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tam Talks Triggers

And trigger epiphanies.

I maintain there is more than one.  Epiphany.  For instance, I had one and markedly improved my accuracy.  But my accuracy is nowhere near good enough.  Then I'll need an epiphany to raise my speed.

Tam is easily three steps ahead of me.  More, probably.  And she knows 2015 Tam is way ahead of 2008 Tam.

The trick is to keep reaching for the next epiphany.  Never stop trying t get better.  Why?  Well faster and more accurate can be useful.  It's also fun.



2 comments:

Tam said...

How's it going with the shooting? Are you to where you're confident hitting a 3"x5" at 7 yards from the holster, cold, on demand? If so, there are a lot of good classes in your area.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

in the middle of a course of classes every Saturday right now...