Sunday, October 16, 2016

Meh....


There was a time when something like this would intrigue me more...  The Scavenger 6.



I've always liked the idea of such a multi caliber survival gun.  And this one is looking to go over the top on quantity of possible chamberings.  But my enthusiasm wanes as I gain more experience and look to simplify my life.

A gun like that would be great if after the apocalypse random ammo would be found as loot like it is in the Fallout 4 vidja gamez!

Plus, it looks like this doesn't exist yet.

3 comments:

NotClauswitz said...

Good thing it has a VFG because you don't want to get your sausages up near the blast zone at the end of that humongous cylinder, especially if you're shooting a major rifle caliber. Sheesh.
I'm either getting lazy or sliding into the senility of simplicity, but I have lost my enthusiasm for hyper-gunstuff like this contraption.
There it is, I used an old-fogey word, but this doesn't solve the "one-gun/one-cartridge" conundrum/thought-game, it exacerbates it.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

I giant Taurus fire finger-guillotine! Call it the SCOTUS.

Old NFO said...

My luck, I'd need the .45 and get the .22 as the next round... sigh