Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Why do I bother?

Why do I bother to adhere to my state's gun laws when my state doesn't care to enforce them?

I further minimize even SEEING a police officer, much less having a, to me, negative interaction with said law enforcement officials by avoiding do stupid things with stupid people and stupid late times of night.

---

The last time I was pulled over was 3 years ago come December.  They passed a law that you have to move over to the far lane if there is a cop on the shoulder.  And right after the law went into effect they were trapping people for revenue with a cop car on the shoulder for no reason. I had a car FULL of guns.  The guns never came up.  Got my ticket and off I go. 

"Gun-Running again, T-Bolt?  I thought you gave up you illicit arms dealing ways?"

No no, nothing like that.  It was a range trip to Hap Baker, actually.  

No comments: