There was a time I would've latched onto every little detail about the Alexandria Congressman shooting thing, to mine it for blog fodder.
Or that guy that gave himself a racing stripe up in Gettysburg.
Or go on and on how Pew claims that 14 million Americans claim to be members of the 5 million strong NRA. Are the other 9 million friends or foes? Dunno.
Or the new M&P mod 2 and how that intrigues me.
But my posting meandering don't go that direction so much anymore. Already been down those roads a few time and looking for different paths.
"Boring, T-Bolt! Think of new and better fodder!"
I'm trying, I'm trying.
New Jersey Supreme Court’s Dred Scott Moment
-
Quote of the Day New Jersey demands that its citizens be defenseless when
they go about their day in public. Defenseless. Until forced to issue
Permits to ...
27 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment