Good things about the whole neck nerves thing?
It doesn't hurt. It doesn't keep me up at night. I can move it mostly. I cab tie my shoes, I can flip a light switch, I can type. Hell, I can even shoot for the most part. No worse than before.
I feel sorry for the poor sods in worse shape. Remember, things can always get worse.
That's why the Doctor and I haven't already scheduled more drastic remedies like surgery.
I've known people that were in so much pain they slept on the hard floor and contemplated suicide. Surgery fixed them right up. I am no where near that bad off.
So that's the bright side.
The pessimist in me goes, "plenty of time for it to GET that bad..."
Update: The meds may be working. For brief periods throughout the day I feel stronger and less numb on that side. Hope those feeling come more frequently.
New Jersey Supreme Court’s Dred Scott Moment
-
Quote of the Day New Jersey demands that its citizens be defenseless when
they go about their day in public. Defenseless. Until forced to issue
Permits to ...
30 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment