Monday, July 17, 2017

I'm not shopping for another gun...

But say a meteor hit my house while I was at work!  Oh noes!  All my pictures!  All my artwork!  All my antiques!  ALL MY GUNS!

After the dust settled and my life was re-established in a non-crater-like area...  Eventually I'd get some replacement firearms.  Including a pistol.

What get?

Well, might as well do it right this time.  The pistol then would be the next pistol I might get in the future now.  Just a plain Jane boring black plastic something.  I lean S&W M&P 9 or that P320.  But it could just as easily be a Glock 17 or 19.  Prolly 19.  And a spare.

Then a simple AR.  And a spare.

Single or double shottie.  And a spare.  Lower priority.

.22s.  But those aren't gun-guns.

Maybe a pocket pistol of some flavor.  And a spare.  That's it.

But I'd be shopping for that pistol, first.  Which is ostensibly what I'd be shopping for NOW..

Now S&W has come out with a new generation.  And the P320 is...  newish?  Well not really.  What I am saying is I can drag my feet a bit and see if some flaw that needs fixing comes to the surface, which happens.  Let that get fixed before getting it myself and having a hassle later.  But really, is that something to worry that much about?

What other tiny prejudices do I have to overcome?

I never like the stock S&W trigger, but really?  If it bothers you that much there are plenty of aftermarket replacements that are very nice.  It doesn't bother Jerry Miculek, why should it bother anyone else?

Sig has disappointed me in the past.  This 320 is different enough you'll get over what that bad Double Action Kellerman taste in your mouth, it left you with.

Oh, just flip a coin.


No comments: