Ugh.
31 shots of American Eagle 230gr. Zero malfs of any sort.
bad/good
4/3
1/6
2/5 (but so ugly)
3/4
1/2
And the bad shots were 'called' in my head. I didn't have to look for the hole to know they weren't any good. Might be some so-called flinch creeping in, too. Recoil anticipation.
I was too distracted about that racking-strength problem to properly concentrate at the task at hand. But I did like the transition from the first to the second. Before I fell off the cliff. It was a better than usual first target then a marked improvement in the second.
I think I will go a few sessions with the .22. And dry fire. Always more dry fire. To combat that flinch.
New Jersey Supreme Court’s Dred Scott Moment
-
Quote of the Day New Jersey demands that its citizens be defenseless when
they go about their day in public. Defenseless. Until forced to issue
Permits to ...
31 minutes ago


No comments:
Post a Comment